Request for expression of interest to provide insurance services to ASARECA
Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Reference No. ASARECA /Ser/001/01/17
ASARECA is a not-for profit sub-regional association of the national agricultural research institutions of 11 countries, namely: Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. The headquarters of the ASARECA Secretariat is located at Plot 5, Mpigi Road, P.O Box 765, Entebbe, Uganda and can be reached through telephone: +256 414 320 212 / 322 593, email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
ASARECA seeks to engage insurance services of a reputable and competent Insurance company for the period 2017 to 2018 as per categories of services listed below;
1. Motor Comprehensive,
2. All risks/electronic equipment,
3. Money and
4. Group personal accident with workers compensation
ASARECA now invites your insurance firm (service provider) to submit their express interest for provision of the mentioned services. Interested firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to provide the Services. All responding should be legally registered in Uganda and submit their business profiles. Such documents shall be included but not limited to copies of the following;
1. Registration certificate/certificate of incorporation
2. Trading license for the years 2016 and 2015
3. TIN certificate
4. Tax Clearance certificate
5. Evidence of VAT agency registration
6. Clearance from the Uganda Insurance Commission
7. List of current clientele
The firm should also:
• Demonstration and possession of high level understanding and experience on insurance matters internationally and regionally.
• Should have a high level of knowledge and experience of the workings of international/ regional organisations.
• The firm must demonstrate that it has appropriate insurance expertise.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours:
Head of Human Resource and Administration
Plot 6 Mpigi Road
P.O. Box 765 Entebbe
TEL 256 414 322228 from i.e. 0900 to 1700 hours East African Time
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by 11.00 am on 6th February 2017.
The Executive Secretary
Attn: Head of Human Resource and Administration
Plot 5 Mpigi Road
P.O. Box 765 Entebbe Uganda
Tel: 256 414 322228